Your access to and use of any information on this Website (the “Website”) constitutes your acceptance of, and is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with, the following provisions.
- The information on this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not meant as legal or other professional advice. The information is intended to provide general guidance for the use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- The information contained on this site was correct at the time it was posted. Be aware that it is possible there may have been subsequent changes, which make the information outdated at the time you are accessing it.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information herein. We cannot warrant or guarantee that information presented is up-to-date or accurate. Legislative changes and changes to the interpretation of existing laws necessitate legal advice.
- For information particular to your situation, you should seek legal advice from an experienced lawyer in your jurisdiction. No action with regards to your particular circumstances should be taken until you have obtained legal advice. Reviewing any online publications should not be viewed as having sought professional advice, but rather as obtaining general information which should not be relied on.
- While we endeavor to provide accurate information on this Website, we cannot guarantee that the information provided here (or linked to from this site) is accurate, complete, or adequate. We provide this general legal information on an ‘as-is’ basis. We make no warranties and disclaim liability for damages resulting from its use. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, so nothing provided on this site or in the accompanying podcasts or videos should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel.
- In no circumstances are we responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with your use of, access to or your reliance on, or your inability to use or access this Website, the contents of this Website, any information provided through this Website, any external links on this Website, any website linked to this Website, or any contents thereof.
- We hold and reserve all intellectual property rights in the Website and the content written therein. The Website’s design may not be otherwise reproduced, republished, or re-disseminated in any manner or form, without prior written consent. The Website’s content may be reproduced, republished or re-disseminated for non-commercial purposes only. Use of the website design or content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The laws of the province of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada shall govern use of the Website and the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement, notwithstanding any conflict of laws, provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in any action or proceeding in any way related to this Website and you agree not to commence any such action or proceeding except in London, Ontario, Canada.